• Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics is a new series of resources based on the new Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics Curriculum Framework.
• Covering three years of study in Stages 7 to 9 (typically ages 11 to 14).
• Each Coursebook is accompanied by a Practice Book and Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM.
• Exercises focused on specific skills help students to feel confident with mathematics.
• Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.
• There is a strong focus on problem solving which is integrated in to the content, Questions that address problem solving learning objectives are highlighted in the Coursebook and detailed in the Teacher’s Resource.
• Challenge Books, Tougher questioning approaches help challenge and deepen students’ mathematical skills.
• Ministry Approval: Available